Exporting to Expand Sales
If you have a website to sell your products or services, you have the potential to reach markets beyond your immediate borders! One of the best ways to begin is to visit Export Solutions at the export.gov website where you can obtain more information on exporting.
The following organizations provide support to businesses looking to export:
- ORGANIZATION AND LINK HERE
Business Development Managers help companies smooth their entry into worldwide markets with value-added services, including:
- Preparing marketing plans for international markets
- Handling export operations
- Providing international market research
- Identifying best market prospects
- Advising on finance and insurance options
- Working to find customers and partners
The US Department of Commerce Commercial Service has a network of export and industry specialists located in more than 100 U.S. cities and over 80 countries worldwide. These trade professionals provide counseling and a variety of products and services to assist small and midsized U.S. businesses export their products and services.